That's the only way to classify my current bracket. It's, as my favorite sports analyst Charles Barkley would say, "turrible." Some of my picks are based on pure emotional attachment. My Memphis Tigers, for instance. They had a chance to win, and they are as close to a home-town team as I have, so I am going to pick them in the tournament no matter how they play during the regular season. Their hopes of an overtime win were quashed by a last second shot-block by Arizona. But, as a young team, it does give me hope for next season.
But, I'm also a girl, and sometimes I just pick teams to win because I like their name better, which is how I had Old Dominion going to the Final Four. No one in the tournament has a better name than Old Dominion. And, in my world, that should mean something.
No comments:
Post a Comment