Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breakfast of (Pregnant) Champions


Matt is learning that sending me to the grocery store at this point can yield any number of results.  Sometimes, if I'm not feeling good, I'll only get what is on the list, and I'll manage to get the most bland version possible.  The plain wheat bread, unsalted this and fat free that.  Other times, I bring home anything that looks remotely tasty, and pretty much forget the staples like bread, milk, and eggs.  This week, as you can see, I was in the mood for pastries.  And lemonade.  Matt had no complaints, since I shared them with him.  And, because I forgot cereal, I ended up having a "french twist with cream" and lemonade for breakfast.  Delicious.  My only regret is that there were only four in the package.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! You and Rick, who isn't pregnant by the way, seem to do the same grocery shopping!

    ReplyDelete