This past weekend, my Dad drove back down to pick up my Mom to take her back home. He brought with him my great-aunt, Aunt Nita, and my nephew, David. I can only imagine that car ride down here. I was so happy he brought them, it was so nice to spend the weekend with extended family. David was thrilled to meet his cousin and kept kissing him on the head and saying "awwww, he's cute." Aunt Nita stayed with us and it was wonderful to get to spend some quality time with her. She stayed home with me when I was a baby and Mom had to go back to work, so it was very special for her to get to bond with Isaac for a while.
 |
| Dad, David, and Isaac |
 |
| Papa and Isaac |
 |
| Matt and David spent alot of time playing Connect Four and drawing with a travel sized Etch-A-Sketch. Matt is definitely David's favorite person to play with. |
 |
| Matt and David also treated us to a concert. |
 |
| Aunt Nita and Isaac |
No comments:
Post a Comment