This is one funny little girl. At four months, she is 26.5 inches and 14lbs 6oz, she is almost as long as her big brother was at the same age, but a full 4 lbs lighter than he was at 4 months.
She is quite the character. As our nursery director at church told me last week, "Lena needs to sign my checks, because she is the boss of this nursery." I have gotten paged out of services 3 times in the past month because she will just scream for no reason. As soon as I pick her up, she will smile, laugh, and be fine. She is a mess!
Lena is also a snuggler, and she loves to take long naps on the couch with me, in this position: I'm laying down and she is in a sitting position leaned on my waist. Yesterday she took a 2.5 hour nap just like that. If that wild brother of hers would sleep that long, I might actually feel like a person most days.
I can't wait to see her personality emerge even more.



No comments:
Post a Comment