Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's hard to be a four-month-old...



"This is terrible"
  Yesterday, Isaac had his four month old check up.  He was pronounced very healthy, weighing in at 18lbs, 14oz and 27inches long.  He is in the 90th percentile on the growth chart for height and weight, and no health problems.  But that isn't what is making him make this face.    This face was caused by his 4month old vaccines. 

When he had his two month old shots, he was a little sleepy the day of the shots and then was completely fine the next day.  So, I was expecting the same from this go-around.  How wrong I was.  This time he's had fever and lots of fussiness. The fever has gone today, but he still isn't completely back to normal, but I think tomorrow will be a better day.   For now, I can giggle at these pictures of my normally smiling and laughing little guy looking even more like Matt than normal.  


"Are you kidding me, Mom?  I feel bad and you still want to take pictures?"

"I would feel lots better if I could just watch SportsCenter"
 As for me, I am tired, but it's nothing that iced coffee, diet dr. pepper, and watching Showboat on TCM can't fix.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry he wasn't feeling well, but those expressions are priceless! The first one is SO Matt!

    ReplyDelete