Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Isaac's First Swim
I've been wanting to take Isaac swimming all summer, mostly because I love playing at the pool myself. But I've been hesitant to take him to the pool because I'm paranoid about Isaac getting sunburned or too hot. Now that the summer is winding down and Isaac is 4 months old, I decided that it was time to introduce him to the water.
He loved it! As you can see in the picture, he has sunglasses, a hat, and a swimsuit, and a float with a canopy attached so he can stay in the shade. He was a little unsure at first, but after about one minute, he started laughing, kicking, and having a grand time. He then realized he could lay back and chill, which he did for about 30 minutes. He make look like his dad, but he's definitely got my attitude about sun and swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment